The Festive Island Dungeon is an instanced dungeon. This means that to enter, you must already be inside of a party.
Festive Island is special dungeon in Fly For Sky. This is due to each mob being akin to an Event Monster that only takes 1 damage no matter what sort of gear you have on.
This does not mean, however, that the monster only deals 1 damage to you. Instead, the monster deals a certain percentage of your Maximum HP.
Due to this, a Fly For Sky character of any level is encouraged to participate in the dungeon.
Monsters inside the dungeon will correspond to a specific number based on the map above:
Use this map to receive a better visual representation of the latter monster locations.
- Crystalline Aibatt (1)
- Crystalline Yeti (1)
- Crystalline Festive Giggle Box (2)
- Festive Grey Earl (3)
- Once you enter the dungeon, just continue straight on the narrow-like pathway and slowly, but surely, make your way around the entire area of the map to wipe out all of the Crystalline Aibatts and Yettis.
There are approximately 135 Crystalline Aibatts and 135 Crystalline Yettis inside of the dungeon that need to be cleared out before the next stage to begin.
Once you have wiped out all of the Crystalline monsters roaming about the Dungeon, you are tasked with taking out the Crystalline Festive Giggle Boxes.
To see the current drop list for this monster, click the above link in bold text.
- The first* Crystalline Festive Giggle Box (2.1) is located in the Western most part of the map near the edge.
- The second* Crystalline Festive Giggle Box (2.2) is located in the South-Western most peninsula of the map.
- The third* Crystalline Festive Giggle Box (2.3) is located in the middle-Southern side of the map.
- * You may encounter these Giggle Boxes in a different order than described.
There are three Crystalline Giggle Boxes located inside of the dungeon that need to be cleared out before the final stage can begin.
In this final stage you have to defeat the Festive Grey Earl (3).
To see the current drop list for this boss, click the above link in bold text.
- The final two bosses are located right next to the third Crystalline Festive Giggle Box (2.3) in the Southern-most middle edge of the map.
There are two Festive Grey Earls that spawn right next to each other inside of the dungeon.
Once you defeat these two bosses, you've completed the dungeon.