From Fly For Sky Wiki
This page will contain a list of all the features Fly For Sky offers. This page will be updated fairly regularly as things change.
- No required donation-only items. You do not have to donate to become the best character in the server.
- Everyone is equal.
- A very specific Pet Filter. You can open the Pet Filter menu with U.
- A fully customizable glow editor. You can open the Glow Editor with V.
- A set of Custom Chat Commands can be found here Custom Commands page.
- A modified Collecting area with stuff that is actually worth collecting.
- A full windowed mode. Minimizing is available, and when the game is minimized CPU usage is reduced.
- Item Transmutation system is available as a scroll.
- Weapon Leveling system is available. The max weapon/shield level is 50.
- Baruna items are available. A complete guide to upgrading Baruna items can be found here Baruna Upgrade System page.
- A Transfer Awaken system is available as a scroll.
- You can fly at level 1.
- A more detailed character stat page is available (Pressing H brings it up).
- An optional Day/Night system is available. It is enabled by default, you can turn it off in the options.
- A custom Free-For-All Siege mode is available. It runs daily at various times, and grants Red Chips for each kill you make.
- Awakens are easier than normal and have different stats. For full changes to normal/fashion/pet awakens/blessings, see the Awaken Rates page.
- Guild Houses are available.
- Item Linking is available. To use it, simply hold CTRL and click on an item in your inventory.
- Fashion Combining is available.
- The Colosseum is available.
- Secret Room is available.
- Secret Room is open every Sunday at 12:00PM CST
- Harlequins can wield Dual Yo-Yo's. Only Harlequins (Jester's next job) can do this.
- The current max level is 200.
- 3rd job change and corresponding skills are available (i.e Harlequin, Slayer, etc).
- Many custom worlds and dungeons. A list of all the worlds can be found on the Custom Worlds Page.
- Many different titles available.
- Over 1000 custom items.
- Many custom quests that reward you well as well as captivate you.
- Modified Couple EXP rates and very good couple level up rewards.
- Buffed Couple skills.
- Buffed Lord skills.
- Modified Upgrading Rates. The full list of upgrading rates can be found on the Upgrading Rates Page.
- Green equips up to level 105 are available in shops.
- Many altered skills.